Breast Milk is the most special bond between a mother and her child. The World Health Organization (WHO) and Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) strongly recommends exclusive feeding breast milk for 6 months with sequential addition of other foods till 24 months for superior nutrition and best immunity to the baby.
Freshly expressed breast milk is best for your baby. Even refrigerated or frozen breast milk is superior to formula.
If you are a new mother or soon to become one, then Diya Breast Pump is a must have item. It is the only Breast Pump in India which makes mother completely hands-free and mobile while pumping. The pump is reliable and is US FDA approved.
Regularly Pumping breast milk can help mothers in maintaining their milk supply and also help mothers in relieving from engorged breasts. Mothers can also store breast milk for up to 3 days in refrigerator or up to 6 months in freezer.
Using Diya Breast Pump makes entire pumping process very comfortable:
1. FDA Approved: The machine is US FDA approved.
2. Electric Pump: Diya Breast Pump has a powerful suction of up to 280mmHg, one of the highest in the market which makes it easy to empty the breasts within 15 minutes.
3. Double side pumping: It is double side pump which means mother can pump more in the same time.
4. Can breastfeed and pump at the same time: The pump but can also be converted into single side pump, therefore it is possible to pump and breastfeed simultaneously.
5. Free Pumping Bra: It is the only pump which come with a free pumping bra.
6. Rechargeable battery: Dual power source. Rechargeable battery has about 3 hours use time on fully charged.
7. Portable: Pump is ultra-light, compact, and has clip at back to easily hang or it can also be easily held in the palms.
8. Easy to assemble: The pump is easy to assemble and can be assembled within 30 seconds.
9. Easy to use: It is also very easy to use and operates with click of few buttons.
10. Easy to clean: t is also very easy to clean the pump as the pump has a closed system which means that milk does not go into tubes. This also prevents bacteria and mold.
11. Pump mimics baby’s natural sucking behaviour: The pump mimics baby’s natural sucking behaviour, and is gentle on breasts. The pump starts with stimulation phase followed by option of choosing between two types of expression mode. There are 6 suction levels in each of the 3 modes to adjust the suction pressure for maximum comfort.
12. BPA free: All parts that touch breast milk are BPA free.
13. Cheaper alternative: Diya Breast Pump is also a cheaper alternative because feeding on formula for 1 year can cost about Rs. 60,000.