What’s happening during 3rd week of your pregnancy? Your body is a wash with hormones, fertilization happens and baby is developed in form of tiny cells. Go through the link to learn more about 3 weeks pregnant in detail – https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/pregnancy-center/3-week-pregnancy.html
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ConsumerHealthDigest
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Congratulations! You have conceived. Your baby is now developed in the form of tiny cells.
– The fertilized egg will travel from the fallopian tube to the uterus and start developing fetus.
– The fertilized egg is called a zygote.
– The zygote has all the genetic materials half of the 46 pairs of chromosomes from you and half from your partner.
– Mom supplies an X chromosome, but dad provides either an X or a Y chromosome. At this time, baby’s gender is determined by the dad’s chromosomes.
– 12 hours after fertilization, the one-celled zygote further divides into two identical cells which will then split to four then to eight and then to 16. Now the cell is known as blastocyte. The blastocyte takes up residence in your uterus in which the baby grows for the next 9 long months.
– The part of blastocyte sloughs off to become a placenta that provides nourishment to the fetus through umbilical cord.
– Now the amniotic fluid begins to collect around the blastocyte that will cushion your baby in the weeks and months ahead.
– The newly implanted pregnancy produces HCG hormone which triggers the production of estrogen and progesterone.
HCG is the chemical which shows your pregnancy test is positive.
– The end of the 3rd week marks the official beginning of your pregnancy.
– Now you need to take very good care of yourself.
Stay tuned to know about your baby’s development only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com
Download ‘Little Baby Steps – The Journey of A Lifetime’ App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch – https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/baby-steps-journey-lifetime/id1031461495?mt=8
Free Download on Your Android Mobile –
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Consumer-Health-Digest/185185088197077
Follow Us On Twitter Here: https://twitter.com/ConsumerHDigest
Follow Us On Google+ Here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ConsumerHealthDigest/posts
Follow Us On Pinterest Here: https://www.pinterest.com/ConsmerHDigest/
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here: http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/consumerHealthD
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/consumer-health-digest
Visit Our Official Site Here: https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/
Thank you so much for watching!